Here come the pumpkin recipes! I'm not such a big fan of fall, but I do love me some pumpkin! I made these for a party recently and may or may not have consumed all the leftovers myself very quickly! So amazing!
Adapted from All Recipes
• 1 package pound cake mix
• 3 eggs
• 2 T butter
• 4 t pumpkin pie spice (will be separated in half for 2 different parts)
• 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
• 14 oz. can of condensed milk
• 15 oz. can of pumpkin puree
• pinch of salt
• 1/2 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat the oven to 350. In a large bowl, mix the cake mix, 1 egg, butter, and 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice. The mixture will be crumbly and that's perfect. Press onto the bottom of a 9x13 pan coated with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In another large bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, condensed milk, 2 eggs, pumpkin puree, the rest of the pumpkin pie spice, and salt. The original recipe suggests using a mixer, but it worked just fine to use my husband instead!
3. Pour liquid mixture over the crust. Sprinkle pecans on the top.
4. Bake for 35 minutes or until set. Store in the refrigerator and serve chilled.