Another successful hidden veggie recipe! I may or may not have eaten these as my dinner for a couple nights because I love them so much!
Adapted from Cupcakes & Kale Chips
• 1 head cauliflower (about 4-5 cups)
• 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (I used low fat)
• 1 egg
• 1/4 cup cornmeal
• pinch of salt & pepper
• 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
1. Preheat the over to 400 degrees.
2. Chop cauliflower into small pieces and puree in the food processor.
3. Combine cauliflower puree and other ingredients in a large bowl and mix well.
4. Lightly grease muffin tins or muffin liners and spoon mixture into cups.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown on top.
They came out amazing and my son thought they were cupcakes!