Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Welcome!

Since I am going through a big transition time in my life, I figured it's the perfect time to start a blog. I thought this would be a great way to keep in touch with those of you that I don't see very often and to show you what "Team T" has been up to. This is my first attempt at a blog, so it will be learning process for me. Please feel free to add comments or links to your own blogs : )

For the past year and a half, we have had our lives on hold while our house was on the market. It's been a long and frustrating process, but we're finally nearing the end!

This has been our home for the last 5 years. It's been a great 5 years of learning to survive in the "real world" and getting married, but we're ready for something new.

We finally got a great offer on our house in July and are set to close next week!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails