Adapted from Paula Deen
• 8 oz. block of softened cream cheese
• 1 cup mayo (I'm not big on mayo, so I would suggest a little less if you don't like it that much)
• 14 oz. can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
• 2 green onions, sliced thin
• 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 1 cup shredded mozzarella (we used low-fat)
• dash of worcestershire sauce
• salt & pepper
• dippers such as crackers, veggies, bread, etc.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large bowl, soften the cream cheese with a spatula.
Add in the mayo and mix until smooth.
Add remaining ingredients and stir together.
Transfer the dip to a 9x9 baking dish.
Bake for 30-40 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
I dipped in some leftover french bread and it was really good!