Adapted from GetHealthyCheap.com
• 12 oz. whole wheat egg noodles
• 2 - 6 oz. jars of artichoke hearts (drain but save 2 tablespoons of the oil)
• 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
• 1 cup white wine
• 10 oz. package of frozen spinach, thawed & drained
• 4 cloves of garlic, minced
• 3 oz. ricotta
• 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
• salt & pepper
Cook pasta according to package directions.
While pasta is cooking, chop sun-dried tomatoes and artichoke into smaller pieces.
In a large pan, cook artichoke, sun-dried tomatoes and the leftover oil from the artichoke jar. Stir occasionally and cook for about 3 minutes.
Add garlic and salt & pepper and cook for 2 more minutes.
Add white wine and cook until evaporated.
Add spinach and drained pasta once it's cooked. Spinach should be cooked until wilted or about 3-4 minutes.
Pour mixture in a large bowl and toss with ricotta and parmesan cheese.
SO good! Enjoy!