Monday, September 24, 2012

Cranberry Banana Pumpkin Bread


I love baking bread. It's so easy, you can pretty much put whatever you want in it, and it always turns out yummy! Here's one of the new breads that I really liked...

Adapted from here

Ingredients:
• 1 1/2 cups flour
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
• 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
• 1 tablespoon butter
• 1 cup brown sugar
• 1 cup pumpkin puree
• 1/2 cup dried cranberries
• 1 egg
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 1 banana

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.


Beat the butter, brown sugar, pumpkin, cranberries, egg, vanilla, and banana in another bowl until smooth. Stir in dry mixture.

Pour batter into 9x5 bread pan.


Bake for about 1 hour or until cooked throughout.

Let cool and enjoy!

14 comments :

  1. Yum! This sounds so good. You can't go wrong with pumpkin in my book. I pinned it for future use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all things pumpkin but I bet those cranberries take it over the top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that sounds good. i like the little extra with the cranberry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds so good! I made banana bread this past week but the cranberry & pumpkin sound delicious added to it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM! Cranberry!!!! Might have to get my baking on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love the idea of adding cranberries with pumpkin. This sounds so delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this looks delicious! Cranberries and pumpkin are two of my favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm diggin the cranberry twist! You always have the best recipes. xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a brilliant idea of putting cranberry in the banana bread!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH girlie I haven't had carbs in so long and I would actually do something silly just for a bite of that. It looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really appreciate sharing this type of great post because you make some valid points with which I agree and that is a number of inspirational stuff. I want to thank you for this informative read Concrete Slab.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for this post. Quite informative and useful for me! Hope to see more new posts!
    celebrity interior designer

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails