Friday, May 24, 2013
Adapted from Heavenly Savings
• non-stick cooking spray
• 1 eggplant
• Croutons (any flavor)
• 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
• 1 teaspoon garlic salt (or any other seasoning you prefer)
• marinara or ketchup for dipping
1. Peel the skin off the eggplant using a vegetable peeler. Slice it into thin strips to about the size of French fries.
2. Pour croutons, seasoning and parmesan cheese into a plastic bag with a zip top. Crush the croutons and mix well.
3. Pour a handful of eggplant slices into the bag and coat them with the mixture.
4. Place breaded eggplant on a cookie sheet coated with non-stick cooking spray.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until slightly crispy.
6. Serve with dipping sauce or by itself is even delicious!
We loved them at our house! Definitely a keeper recipe!