Sunday, October 18, 2009

I'm drowning in leaves!

I've always wanted to show my crafts in a craft fair and last year I had the first opportunity to do it. I sold stuffed pumpkins and Christmas trees at a small fair and they were a huge hit.




During the past year, a lot of people have asked me if I was going to do them again this year. As much as I love to do make something for people that they love, I just didn't have the time to put in with the new house stress going on. After much begging, I decided I would do the craft fair again this year, but with something easier and quicker - fall leaf wreaths! See my original post here.

With 10 days until the fair, I've been scrambling around and crafting during all my free time to get enough done. I've bought out the fall leaves at just about every store within 10 miles of my office too!
For these new ones, I put a spin on my original wreath and tried some variations including different wreath sizes, shapes, colors of leaves, bows, etc. Here are some of my new wreaths for the fair:





Wish me luck that they sell!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails