• 1/4 cup sesame seeds
• 1 (16 ounce) package pasta
• 1/2 cup vegetable oil
• 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
• 1/3 cup light soy sauce
• 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
• 1 teaspoon sesame oil
• 2 tablespoons white sugar
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 3 cups chopped, cooked chicken breast meat
• 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
• 1/3 cup chopped green onion
• 1/3 cup shredded carrots
• 2 T vegetable oil (for cooking spinach)
• fresh spinach ( I used half a bag)
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente. Drain pasta, and rinse under cold water until cool. Transfer to a large bowl.
While boiling the pasta, pour vegetable oil into a small pan and heat. Add spinach and cook until wilted.
In a jar with a lid, combine vegetable oil, soy sauce, white wine vinegar, balsamic vinegar, sesame oil, sugar, sesame seeds, and pepper. Shake well.
Pour sesame dressing over pasta, and toss to coat evenly. Gently mix in chicken, cilantro, spinach, carrots and green onions.
Serve hot or cold. (I prefer cold)
Linking up to these parties