The husband and I made this as an appetizer for a tv date night after our son went to bed. We loved this and definitely pigged out way too much!
Adapted from The Meltaways
• 8 oz. low fat cream cheese (softened)
• 1 packet Italian dressing mix
• 1 jar pizza sauce (I think we used about half of a large container)
• 1/2 onion (chopped into small pieces)
• 2 oz. turkey pepperoni (chopped into small pieces)
• 1/4 c. parmesan cheese
• dippers (crackers, bread, etc)
Cook onions over medium heat until soft.
Combine the cream cheese and dressing mix. Spread into the bottom of a small oven-safe bowl.
Add the onions on top of the cream cheese mixture.
Pour sauce over the top, sprinkle with cheese, and top with pepperoni pieces.
Bake at 375 for about 10 minutes or until warm throughout.
Serve with dippers and enjoy!