Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Artichoke cheese dips are always a hit in our house. They get gobbled up way too quickly! Here's another one of our recent favorite...and it's pretty healthy compared to a lot of the other ones out there!
Adapted from A Latte with Ott
• 12 oz. plain Greek yogurt (2 - 6 oz. containers)
• 6 oz. jar artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
• 1/3 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
• 1/3 cup Romano cheese (we used a mix of Italian cheeses that we found at the grocery store instead)
• 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese
• 1/2 cup bread crumbs
In a bowl, mix the yogurt, artichokes and cheese. Pour the mixture into a 9" x 9" greased baking dish. Sprinkle the top with bread crumbs and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
Serve warm with crackers.
SO good and guilt-free...unless you eat the whole pan at once like I did : )