Bethenny has been on my list for awhile, and I finally had time to try it. Mac & cheese is a staple in our house and I know it's always going to be a hit, so why not add some extra veggies inside?
Adapted from Bethenny
• 12 oz. pasta shells
• 1 c. milk
• 3/4 c. Parmesan cheese
• 1 c. reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
• 1 c. frozen butternut squash, thawed (It took me forever to find this and I finally got some at Target in the freezer section)
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon dry mustard
• 1/2 teaspoon pepper
• 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
• 1/4 c. breadcrumbs
1. Preheat the oven to 350.
2. Boil pasta according to directions on the box.
3. In a small pot, combine milk, cheese and squash over medium heat until melted. Add salt, mustard, pepper, and Worcestershire.
4. Drain the pasta when it's done. Add the cheese sauce and mix.
5. Spray a 9" x 13" baking pan with cooking spray and pour the pasta in.
6. Top with breadcrumbs and bake for about 20 minute or until the top starts to get golden brown.
Really good and a big hit with my family!