Thursday, September 1, 2011

Guest posting & baby craziness!


Wow, I don't know how you all do it! It's pretty time-consuming to take care of a baby (and yourself and your house) and then have extra time for blogging! And those of you with multiple children...you're rockstars!

Our little Connor is doing great and I'm still getting the hang of being a new mom. I've got more blog posts planned, but I want to have more time to chat & get back to reading your blogs too. I promise I'll be back soon once I get into a routine!

On an exciting note, our baby nursery is being featured today on All Things Fee. Felicia had a baby last week too! Congrats to her and her family!

3 comments :

  1. Awe, my little guy's name is Connor too! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet a sweet picture of Connor. Don't worry girl. Any of us who have kids totally understand what you're going through. I was totally shocked that you posted anything at all. So glad you're doing well!!!! Congrats on your feature too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful nursery. Beautiful baby boy. Thanks so much for popping over to share your encouraging comment with me. It was sweet of you to reach out to me. Infertility can be so hard, it helps a lot to know that there are others who know how it feels. So thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails