This was a really yummy appetizer I made for work and I wanted to share it with you. Please excuse the photos from my phone!
• 14 oz. car artichoke hearts, chopped
• 1 package 10 oz. frozen chopped spinach, thawed & drained
• 8 oz. container low-fat plain yogurt
• 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
• 1/4 cup green onion, diced
• 2 cloves minced garlic
• 1 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 350.
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
Pour mixture into casserole dish or baking pan. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top.
Serve with crackers, veggies or pita slices.