I also just wanted to apologize that I've been a little MIA lately. I'm about 16 weeks and still pretty sick, tired, and suffering from migraines every day. I'm having a hard time getting through the work day. Looking at the computer screen often makes me dizzy so I haven't been spending as much free time on here. On the days I'm feeling better, I always try to get back to blogging. Today is a miracle and I have some energy, so I'm back!
And back to the yummy bread...
• 2.5 cups flour
• 1/2 t salt
• 2 t baking powder
• 1 cup sugar
• 1 1/4 cups shredded coconut
• 1/4 c lemon juice
• 1 T lemon zest
• 3/4 cup milk
• 2 eggs
• 1 t vanilla
• 1/2 c applesauce
• 3/4 c fresh blueberries
Getting hungry? Keep scrolling down for directions : )1. Heat over to 350 degrees. Grease a 9" x 5" loaf pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, salt, baking powder, sugar and coconut.
3. In a small bowl, mix lemon juice, lemon zest, milk, eggs and vanilla.
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the large bowl with the dry ingredients and mix well.
5. Carefully add applesauce and blueberries and stir until smooth.
6. Pour mixture into the loaf pan and bake for 70 minutes or until the center is cooked. Let cool, slice, and enjoy!