Friday, December 4, 2009

Here Kitty! A toy for your meowing friend

This is Kitty showing off his new toy that I made him. It was SUPER easy and just used some scraps I had at home.

I just took some old leopard print fur fabric that I found and cut out a little tail and mouse-shaped piece. I folded the mouse in half with the wrong sides out and pinned.
Then I sewed up the mouse and left a little opening at the end to turn the fabric inside out.
Now for Kitty's favorite part: I hid some cat nip inside the stuffing.
I stuffed the cat nip & stuffing inside the mouse, pinned the tail on, and sewed up the hole.
And here is Kitty showing off his new toy...



The Girl Creative Party Blog

2 comments :

  1. I love this! I have 3 furry friends that think your idea is rad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My cats have so many toys....but I think I might make them some of these! It looks pretty simple. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails