- frozen chicken (I used 3 frozen chicken breasts)
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves minced garlic (or garlic powder works too)
- block of cream cheese (I would cut this a little next time. Maybe 3/4 of the block)
Put everything but the cream cheese in the crockpot and mix. Cook on low for 6 hours, or until the chicken is cooked through and begins to shred. Shred the chicken with two large forks, and mix in the cream cheese. Change the settings to high and cook for another 30 minutes, or until the cream cheese is fully melted. We left ours in longer since we were busy and it still turned out good.Boil a box of spiral pasta, drain water, and mix into crockpot. Serve and enjoy!
Very happy with how this turned out and I've been eating the leftovers every day for dinner!