I just made this as a treat for work and it was a big hit! Lots of compliments! : )
The cake turned out perfectly moist and it's a great low fat dessert idea instead of some of those really unhealthy holiday pieces.
* 1 (18 ounce) package angel food cake mix (the 1 step mix)
* 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
* 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
* 1 cup water
* 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
1. Mix the ingredients together.
2. Bake as directed on the angel food cake box. You can pretty much use any size pan you want like a bundt, 9x13, or cupcake pan. My angel food cake had directions for how long to bake each size of pan.
4. When cooled, top cake with Cool Whip.
I meant to take a pic of this once it was cut, but my camera is on it's last leg and gave me a hard time. When you have to slam your camera against the table after every picture to get it to turn on, it's time for a new one! Recs, anyone?