Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My first blog award!


Thanks to Cara from Cara's Cravings who presented me with my first blog award!

So, here's how it works. I'm supposed to leave 7 creative tidbits about myself, but only 1 is true. So that means 6 of them will be lies. You'll try to figure out which is one true and let me know what you think. I will also pass this award on to 6 other awesome bloggers.

My Creative Tidbits :

1. I enjoy watching The Weather Channel.
2. My husband and I met at a fraternity party.
3. My cat lived on a farm before we adopted him.
4. I love going to see movies.
5. My favorite food is ice cream.
6. I played soccer as a child.
7. I wear glasses when I read.


So play along in my game and leave me a good guess as to which one is TRUE!


Now, I get to pass this award along to some of my favorite blogs.

There are so many to pick from, so here's just a few of my faves that you might not know about.

1. Adventures in Home Cooking
2. Outnumbered
3. Little Big Nest
4. Southern Hospitality
5. The Happiness Project
6. Confessions of a Food Whore

Question: So which of the above statements is my TRUTH?


6 comments :

  1. Yay! I love you too! Is it fair for me to answer, because I already know which one is truth. I don't wanna spoil it for everyone else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award. I did all of the awards & tags in my first year of blogging, so I'm no longer passing all of these along, but I really appreciate the thought!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - thanks! Like Angie, I don't want to spoil the fun, but I will say that Kitty seems to love indoor living...OMG-OH-NO did I ruin it?! *wink-wink* *nudge-nudge*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award! You deserve it! ;)

    ~Roeshel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! I appreciate all your love <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for mentioning me!! I am flattered!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails