Monday, August 30, 2010

Where do you blog?

I saw this question on Centsational Girl and I thought it was a really interesting discussion to have. We're all bloggers and we're all inspired by our blogger friend's posts. But we all have crazy lives and have to make time to blog.

So where you do sit when you blog?

Is there a special place in your house where you can go and hide to catch up on your favorite blogs?

I'd like to show you were I usually blog...

1. The family room couch

I sit right in that crack between the seats so I don't lean to one side or the other. I set up a tray table to put my computer on and another one for my food.

I usually sit here when I want to watch tv on our big flat screen. It's also the perfect space to hang out while I'm doing laundry since the laundry room is only a few steps away.

2. The bed

I'd live in my bed if I could! It's comfy, it's light, and it's relaxing. I usually blog from here at night when I'm browsing blogs or hanging out in the bedroom with Hubby and Kitty. I use this little lap desk to keep my laptop from burning my legs.

And here's my tv so I can watch while I blog.

So show me where you blog!
I'd love to see where you hang out when you're reading blogs!

10 comments :

  1. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who blogs from the couch or the bed while watching TV! I don't have a fancy office. Of course, my bed isn't as pristine and pretty as your either. Also, I usually have at least one kid climbing on me while I blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to lay in bed and write....

    I have the dining room table all to myself...its nice because I can view everything from this one spot...the chairs are comfy too:) I posted a view of it on my Home is Where The Heart is post:)

    http://torijean.blogspot.com/2010/08/home-is-where-heart-is.html

    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually DO have a little slice of home office crammed into a corner. But then I don't have a laptop, so mobility isn't even an option.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw CG put that post up, but when I saw all those thumbnail's of pretty spaces, I wanted to run & hide! lol Thank you for being another blogger working off a little table or a tray and on your lap!! I'm right there with ya! :>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right now I'm in bed. I'm often on one or other of our two sofas. But actually, more often than not I'm on my phone in those otherwise-dead minutes while I'm out and about - sipping my morning coffee or sitting on the train.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I usually blog from my desk in our home office. Right now my laptop needs to be fixed, but when it's working, I sometimes blog from the couch too. And occasionally I use the computer in bed if hubby is going to be reading for a while at night.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I usually blog at our desk in our home office. I'm usually fighting for computer time with the hubs,

    ReplyDelete
  8. i usually blog at home, on my bed!!

    I have my tv & the bed is comfy! :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have laptop will travel. Isn't it nice to have options?

    -Rene

    ReplyDelete
  10. neat idea. i'll have to try and take some pics of this place and do a similar post sometime... i blog at work. i know i shouldn't but it's really the only place i have time (haha) to do so.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails