Wednesday, December 5, 2012

DIY Footprint Christmas Ornaments

Since we just finished a Hanukkah Menorah hand print craft, we had to do a Christmas footprint craft for the other half of the family!

This was really simple to do (in the bathtub) and it came out really cute!  I bought some clear plastic ornaments from the craft store and we used acrylic paint for the footprint.  After the footprint dried, I added the mistletoe berries and words with a paint pen. 

On the other side, I wrote his name and the date so we can look back at it every year.  I also made a few extra to give the relatives for gifts this year.

6 comments :

  1. i always love to see the handprint/footprint things you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! A great way to capture the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://primitiveandproper.blogspot.com/2012/12/hand-made-gifts-art-for-your-home-if.html

    some ideas for future gifts? this post made me think of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm all about the footprint ideas! This is too freaking cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails