Thursday, July 3, 2014

Introducing the newest addition to Team T!

Meet Caylee!

She was born on June 10th and we're so happy to have her to complete our family.





As some of you know, I had a somewhat difficult pregnancy with some health issues, so I've been kinda MIA.  Now that I'm on maternity leave, I have a little more time to get back to blogging.  Hopefully, I can try to keep up a little better...at least for the summer while I'm off work!

I have kept up with my baby blog that I update every few days with way too many pics of my two little ones.  Feel free to check it out here if you're interested...

So anyway, I wanted to say, "Hello!" to all my old blog friends out there! ::waving:: 
Hope to catch up with you soon!

5 comments :

  1. Welcome back and Mazel Tov! She is precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, what a little cutie! and why didn't i see this post in my reader?!? when i saw today's post, i was like, where did this little baby come from, lol. it's been ages. hope you are all well! how's big brother?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! Congratulations! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails