Thursday, May 17, 2012

Work Cubical Photo Display

A couple months ago, I blogged about looking for ideas on a creative way to display photos at work. My desk is quickly becoming covered in baby photos and I need a way to keep them looking nice. After some different trials and spray painting gone wrong, this was my final decision.

I used some hemp (thanks to my coworker who was cleaning out her childhood bedroom) and some clothespins to hang them from my cube wall. I love that I have room to add two more rows as I accumulate more photos. It looks really organized and everyone comments on it when they walk by!

12 comments :

  1. Looks great!

    I did something similar above my desk at home. I had pictures everywhere and one day wanted to "clean it up." I made two rows across the wall my desk faces and love how it turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out fantastic! So cute! I bet you are the talk of the office, Mrs. Creativity! Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The clothespins make it fun! Thanks SO much for linking up at I Gotta Create!
    <3 Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea!
    Very decorative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how it looks. That's got to make you smile! Sweet boy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have photos of my bunnies, nephew, cousin's kids, friend's kids, goddaughter... all over my desk area! I really should do something like this! thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nifty idea! I'm in a cubicle too and this would be perfect to display but not clutter up my work area =)

    Visiting from Making the World Cuter

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a perfect way to add more and change easily. i saw this on pinterest, and didn't realize it was yours. great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to do this for my husband! Love this! Thanks so much for sharing at Mom On Timeout!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you! Please leave me a note!

Related Posts with Thumbnails